Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics
- 47 year old female came to me with the prime concern of wrinkled skin on forehead on expressions.
- She wanted to have a shiner and a tighter skin on the forehead.
- Medically patient was absolutely fit with no past history of any illness or allergic reactions.
- Was getting the toxin treatment for the first time.
- She had a history of smoking 2-3 cigrettes per day since last 15-16 years
- On analysis it was seen that she had both the horizontal as well as vertical lines on the forehead ( forehead lines and frown).
- On a full smile she had crows feet.
Product & Number of Units used
- Product used was Botolinium Toxin type A
- Procerus, Corrugators, & Depressor Supercili were given a total of 16 units of the toxin
- Frontalis was given a total of 10 units.
- Orbicularis Oculi was given a total of 16 units.
- Total unit used were 42 units for the upper face line treatment.
- She was called after 7-8 days for the follow up.
Botox forehead lines
Botox upper face
Crows feet on smiling
Crows feet (right)
Crows feet ( left side )