Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics
- 40 year old female came to me with the prime concern of lines on the forehead whenever she talks and expresses herself.
- She mentioned that on a full smile her eyes seem smaller with lines around the eyes.
- She also wanted to get her eyebrows a little higher than what she had.
- Medically patient was absolutely fit with no past history of any illness or allergic reactions.
- Was getting the toxin treatment for the first time.
- On analysis it was seen that she had both the horizontal as well as vertical lines on the forehead ( forehead lines and frown).
- On a full smile she had crows feet.
- She was not happy with her eyebrows being a little lower.
Product & Number of Units used
- Product used was Botolinium Toxin type A
- Procerus, Corrugators, & Depressor Supercili were given a total of 14 units of the toxin
- Frontalis was given a total of 10 units.
- Orbicularis Oculi was given a total of 20 units.
- Total unit used were 44 units for the upper face line treatment.
- She was called after 7-8 days for the follow up.
Botox upper face
Botox forehead lines
Botox for Frown
Crows feet (right)
Crows feet ( left side )