Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetics
- 49 year old female came to me with the prime concern of lines on the forehead whenever she raises her eyebrow.
- She mentioned that on a full smile there were prominent lines around the eyes which made her makeup crack.
- She also wanted to get her eyebrows a little higher than what she had.
- Medically patient was absolutely fit with no past history of any illness or allergic reactions.
- Was on oral vitamin c 1000mg daily from past 3 months.
- She also takes oil capsules and protein supplements regularly.
- Was on D3 and B12 supplement from last 2 months.
- On analysis it was seen that she had very strong forehead horizontal lines and her frown was just a single 1
- On a full smile she had extending crows feet.
- She was not happy with her eyebrows being a little lower as it gave her a older look.
Product & Number of Units used
- Product used was Botolinium Toxin type A
- Procerus, Corrugators, & Depressor Supercili were given a total of 12 units of the toxin
- Frontalis was given a total of 12 units.
- Orbicularis Oculi was given a total of 20 units.
- Total unit used were 44 units for the upper face line treatment.
- She was called after 7-8 days for the follow up.
Botox forehead lines
Botox Upper face
Botox for Frown
Crows feet (right)
Crows feet ( left side )